Friday, July 16, 2010

What I Offer

I am a Road Runner Clubs of America certified running coach in Clarksville, Tennessee.

  • I charge $25 for an initial consultation in which I take an exercise history and look at your recent race times, mileage in the last 3 months, your goals for particular distances like 5K, 10K or half marathon, etc. (30-45 minutes.) If you don’t have a recent race time, I’ll meet you at the APSU track and time you for a one-mile time trial.


  • Then I can write you a customized training plan for $35 including meeting to go over the training plan and e-mail coaching for the duration of the program.


  • Personal training sessions are $20/hr. This can include running, strength training, stretching instruction, and information on nutrition/hydration for runners.





1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your training program, Donna! Looks like you have all the knowledge and experience needed!! I am sure you will be great!!

    ReplyDelete